5 November Search Trends from Pinterest
By Lindsay Valdez
- Mar 12, 2019 5 Strategies for Building a Successful Brand
- Jul 15, 2019 What to Write About in August
- Jul 2, 2019 What to Write About in July
- May 24, 2019 Should You Accept Guest Posts?
- May 1, 2019 What to Write About in May
- Mar 1, 2019 What to Write About in March
- Jan 29, 2019 Benefits of Content Syndication Partnerships
- Jan 8, 2019 SHE Media Partner Network Editorial Guidelines
- Nov 15, 2018 Trending Topics to Write About This Holiday Season
- Mar 25, 2019 Data Privacy. A Competitive Advantage?
- Jul 17, 2019 SHE Media Partner Spotlight: Jennifer Moss of BabyNames.com
- Jun 26, 2019 How to Survive (and Thrive) as a Blogger in 2019
- Jun 22, 2019 SHE Media Partner Spotlight: David Lebovitz
- May 22, 2019 What is RPM & Why it’s Important to Know
- May 21, 2019 SHE Media Partner Spotlight: David Leite with Leite's Culinaria
- Mar 4, 2019 Partner Spotlight: Justine Schwartz with SheFinds
- Jun 27, 2018 What is the Difference Between CPM vs. RPM?
- Jul 12, 2019 Google News: 5 Tips on How to Get Approved
- Jun 3, 2019 Did Google Update Their Algorithm? Google Algorithm Updates in 2019:
- Apr 2, 2019 How to Optimize Your E-Commerce Product Pages to Maximize SEO Visibility
- Feb 24, 2019 How to Optimize Your Content for Better Search Ranking
- Feb 17, 2019 What is the Future of Google News?
- Feb 8, 2019 #BlogHer Health ’19 Panel Recap: It’s All About That SEO!
- Jan 31, 2019 How to Keep Your Website Content Fresh for Better Search Traffic
- Jan 29, 2019 Canonical Tags Best Practices for Publishers
- Sep 27, 2018 Our Take on UberSuggest 2.0 by Neil Patel
- Sep 14, 2018 SEO Tools That Are Worth the Cash
- Sep 6, 2018 Case Study: How One Publisher Increased Their Organic Traffic by Almost 40%
- Jun 24, 2019 The Benefits of being instagram verified
- Jun 23, 2019 The changing nature of influence – from Lil Miquela to Fashion Ambitionist
- Jun 17, 2019 3 Tips to Make Sure Your Influencer Marketing Works
- May 7, 2019 Instagram Unlikable? A Brief Analysis of the Impact of the Proposed “Unliking” of Instagram
- Feb 10, 2019 What Google Says About Sponsored Content on Your Blog
- Jan 3, 2019 Top Pinterest Trends for 2019
- Nov 2, 2018 5 November Search Trends from Pinterest
- Aug 30, 2018 5 Tips for Becoming a Mega Instagram Influencer and Creating Your Brand
- Aug 30, 2018 Top SEO Tips for Beginner Bloggers
- Feb 26, 2019 Installing and Configuring SHE Media Infuse
- Sep 14, 2018 SEO Tools That Are Worth the Cash
- Jun 29, 2018 Installing Your SHE Media Partner Network Ad Code
- Jun 29, 2018 Adding a Leaderboard/Banner Ad in Blogger
- Jun 27, 2018 Improving Viewability with a “Sticky Widget” in WordPress
- Jun 27, 2018 Changing Your Publisher Network Blog Title and/or URL
- Jun 27, 2018 Ads.txt for Blogger and SquareSpace Sites
November is upon us, which means us lifestyle publishers are right in the midst of the busiest traffic time of the year!! One of my favorite things to talk to publishers about is their editorial strategy and something I hear over and over again is, what should I write about?
There are several great tools (Google Trends, Answer the Public, Soovle.com) to help brainstorm topics in which to write about, but here are some topics that Pinterest has just reported on as current trending searches on the platform as we head into November.
November is a month for lots of food and a time for gathering with friends and family. People head to Pinterest in the same way they take to Google, often using the social platform to search for seasonal evergreen interests. Here is what they are searching for on Pinterest.
1. Preparing homes for guests. This falls right in line with what we know about November and entertaining family and friends.
– staircase makeover
– bench entryway
2. Gardening related searches, still going strong.
– fall container gardens
– eucalyptus wreaths
3. It’s time to start thinking about what foods to prepare for the holidays. Similar to what we see perform on SheKnows.com, popular content swings between ways to make popular dishes healthier and traditional seasonal recipes.
– mini pumpkin pies
– cauliflower gnocchi
4. Keeping the flu away!
– immune booster essential oils
– celery juice benefits
5. Fall fashion and trending styles are moving to the warmer side of things.
– paper bag pants
– belt bags
– sock boots
– teddy bear jacket (not sure what this is but it definitely sounds like something I will need!!!)
Check out even more on the original post over on Pinterest: The top trends for November 2018
From Google Trends, here are some early trending searches for Thanksgiving related content:
thanksgiving songs for kids
thanksgiving movies for kids
best thanksgiving sides
thanksgiving nail art
thanksgiving movies on netflix
thanksgiving coloring pages
thanksgiving activities for kids
A few more tips when it comes to deciding on what topics to cover on your blog:
1. Write content related to your website niche.
2. Keep headlines unique and interesting!
3. Write multiple stories on the same topic (preferably whatever you’re an expert in) but covering different angles. If you want more info on this strategy, google the term “content clusters seo”. And make sure to inter-link your related articles together.