Installing Your SHE Media Partner Network Ad Code
- Mar 12, 2019 5 Strategies for Building a Successful Brand Mar 12, 2019
- Jul 15, 2019 What to Write About in August Jul 15, 2019
- Jul 2, 2019 What to Write About in July Jul 2, 2019
- May 24, 2019 Should You Accept Guest Posts? May 24, 2019
- May 1, 2019 What to Write About in May May 1, 2019
- Mar 1, 2019 What to Write About in March Mar 1, 2019
- Jan 29, 2019 Benefits of Content Syndication Partnerships Jan 29, 2019
- Jan 8, 2019 SHE Media Partner Network Editorial Guidelines Jan 8, 2019
- Nov 15, 2018 Trending Topics to Write About This Holiday Season Nov 15, 2018
- Mar 25, 2019 Data Privacy. A Competitive Advantage? Mar 25, 2019
- May 29, 2019 How to start the conversation with brands & having the confidence to ask for the cash May 29, 2019
- Jul 17, 2019 SHE Media Partner Spotlight: Jennifer Moss of BabyNames.com Jul 17, 2019
- Jun 26, 2019 How to Survive (and Thrive) as a Blogger in 2019 Jun 26, 2019
- Jun 22, 2019 SHE Media Partner Spotlight: David Lebovitz Jun 22, 2019
- May 22, 2019 What is RPM & Why it’s Important to Know May 22, 2019
- May 21, 2019 SHE Media Partner Spotlight: David Leite with Leite's Culinaria May 21, 2019
- Mar 4, 2019 Partner Spotlight: Justine Schwartz with SheFinds Mar 4, 2019
- Jun 27, 2018 What is the Difference Between CPM vs. RPM? Jun 27, 2018
- Jul 12, 2019 Google News: 5 Tips on How to Get Approved Jul 12, 2019
- Jun 3, 2019 Did Google Update Their Algorithm? Google Algorithm Updates in 2019: Jun 3, 2019
- Apr 2, 2019 How to Optimize Your E-Commerce Product Pages to Maximize SEO Visibility Apr 2, 2019
- Feb 24, 2019 How to Optimize Your Content for Better Search Ranking Feb 24, 2019
- Feb 17, 2019 What is the Future of Google News? Feb 17, 2019
- Feb 8, 2019 #BlogHer Health ’19 Panel Recap: It’s All About That SEO! Feb 8, 2019
- Jan 31, 2019 How to Keep Your Website Content Fresh for Better Search Traffic Jan 31, 2019
- Jan 29, 2019 Canonical Tags Best Practices for Publishers Jan 29, 2019
- Sep 27, 2018 Our Take on UberSuggest 2.0 by Neil Patel Sep 27, 2018
- Sep 14, 2018 SEO Tools That Are Worth the Cash Sep 14, 2018
- Sep 6, 2018 Case Study: How One Publisher Increased Their Organic Traffic by Almost 40% Sep 6, 2018
- Jun 24, 2019 The Benefits of being instagram verified Jun 24, 2019
- Jun 23, 2019 The changing nature of influence – from Lil Miquela to Fashion Ambitionist Jun 23, 2019
- Jun 17, 2019 3 Tips to Make Sure Your Influencer Marketing Works Jun 17, 2019
- May 7, 2019 Instagram Unlikable? A Brief Analysis of the Impact of the Proposed “Unliking” of Instagram May 7, 2019
- Feb 10, 2019 What Google Says About Sponsored Content on Your Blog Feb 10, 2019
- Jan 3, 2019 Top Pinterest Trends for 2019 Jan 3, 2019
- Nov 2, 2018 5 November Search Trends from Pinterest Nov 2, 2018
- Aug 30, 2018 5 Tips for Becoming a Mega Instagram Influencer and Creating Your Brand Aug 30, 2018
- Aug 30, 2018 Top SEO Tips for Beginner Bloggers Aug 30, 2018
- Feb 26, 2019 Installing and Configuring SHE Media Infuse Feb 26, 2019
- Sep 14, 2018 SEO Tools That Are Worth the Cash Sep 14, 2018
- Jun 29, 2018 Installing Your SHE Media Partner Network Ad Code Jun 29, 2018
- Jun 29, 2018 Adding a Leaderboard/Banner Ad in Blogger Jun 29, 2018
- Jun 27, 2018 Improving Viewability with a “Sticky Widget” in WordPress Jun 27, 2018
- Jun 27, 2018 Changing Your Publisher Network Blog Title and/or URL Jun 27, 2018
- Jun 27, 2018 Ads.txt for Blogger and SquareSpace Sites Jun 27, 2018
This guide provides instructions for installing the header code available in your SHE Media Partner Network account.
There are two steps to updating your ad code. You MUST complete both of these steps for the ads to be properly installed or updated:
Install the header code.
Install the sidebar ad tags, OR, if you already had the older SheKnows/BlogHer Publishing Network ad tags installed: Replace your old ad tags with the new version of each ad tag. (The newest version of ad tags makes sure that your code runs as efficiently as possible)
The header code is an important element of your ads. This additional code snippet is NOT an ad, but is instead the master script that will serve ads to all of your ad units on the page. The header code is required for your ads to work properly, and must be installed in the header area of your site’s template. (Between the
< head> and
Locating Your Ad Code
To find your ad code, first sign in to your account at https://my.shemedia.com.
In the Dashboard page, look at the menu to the right and under “My Settings” click Site and Ads. You’ll see a series of sections laid out, click on Display Ads. Double check that you’ve selected all the ads you want to install and click Save. Then scroll down and click on Your Ad Code.
If your site is on Blogger/Squarespace or any other non-WordPress platform, you’ll want to click on the Manual tab to view the ad code you need, then follow the installation instructions below.
If your site runs on WordPress, we highly recommend using our plugin to install your ad code, and manage your ads.txt file. Please review our instructions for installing the Infuse plugin.
Installing Your Ad Code
We’ve included instructions below for installing the header code on Blogger (BlogSpot) sites and Squarespace sites. WordPress sites should install ads using our Infuse plugin. If you use a different platform, or have any problems with installing this code, please contact the Help Desk for additional help.
Installing the header code on Blogger:
In your Blogger dashboard, go to Theme, then click Edit HTML.
< head>tag near the top of your template. (You may need to click the little triangle on the left side to expand this section.)
Paste the header code on a new line, somewhere after the
< head>tag, but before the
</head>tag. Be sure to paste the code on a new line (press enter to create a new line if needed), and do NOT paste it between the
< b:skin> </b:skin>or
< b:template-skin> </b:template-skin>tags.
Save your changes.
Once the header code is installed, you’ll then need to install your sidebar ad tags. Here is how.If you previously were using the old style of SheKnows/BlogHer ad tags (where each url calling the ad ended in something like 300.js), you’ll need to replace each of your current ad tags with the new ad tags.
Installing the header code on Squarespace:
In your Squarespace dashboard, go to Settings, click Advanced and then find Code Injection.
Paste in your header code and save.
If you have any trouble installing the code, or would like additional help with this, please contact us at email@example.com, and we’d be happy to lend a hand!